DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including sealing services.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your sealing requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Sealing Service Options
Sealing services is the process by which we use chemical sealers to seal interlocking and stone surfaces to protect the surface from wear and tear due to human, pet, and vehicle traffic, and from exposure to the natural elements.
Sealing can be done on the following surfaces:
- Front entrances
- Pool decks
- Retaining walls
DecoMax Landscaping provides both glossy and matte finish sealers, depending on your preference.
Project Process for Sealing Services
A typical project process for sealing services includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Site assessment – We will analyze project area and make sure surfaces are clean, if not clean a power washing service might be required. Sealer can only be applied when the pavement is dry, if a power washing service is required, the sealing project will have to be reschedule.
- Protection of Surrounding Areas – All areas such as plants, grass, and surrounding surfaces will be protected to ensure sealer does not get in contact with them
- Sealer Application – Sealer will be added on surfaces as requested
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up – Your project area will be cleaned and our material put away
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for Sealing Services
Budgeting for sealing services takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.