Retaining Walls Installations
DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including retaining walls installations.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your retaining walls requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Retaining Walls Installation Options
Retaining walls are used to separate areas or add dimension to areas and create unique looking spaces.
Retaining walls can be made of…
- Block System – Using various types and sizes of blocks creates great looking spaces with depth of character
- Natural Stones – A natural stone retaining wall can be created using two different techniques, dry stacking which consists of picking the best shapes, sizes and forms to build a retaining wall using nothing but interlocking techniques to maintain stones together, and masonry installation which consists of bonding stones together with masonry
- Armor Stones – Armor stone retaining walls are a great option for large areas when a lot of strength is required to hold back earth and grass
Project Process for Retaining Walls Installations
A typical project process for reataining walls includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – Before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – Removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope
- Base Preparation – A properly installed and compacted hardscape base is essential for many years of use and proper water drainage
- Material Installation – Selected materials will be installed over the prepared base
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
- Sealing – If applicable, sealing project area will take place, keeping in mind that sealing can only be done if area is clean and dry
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for Retaining Walls Installations
Budgeting for retaining walls installations takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.