Natural Stone Installations
DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including natural stone installations.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your natural stone requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Natural Stone Options
Natural stone is a taken out of the earth as is and as a result creates unique looking spaces around your home.
Natural stones come in both regular and irregular shapes and our team of experts will discuss and pick natural stones based on your unique project.
Natural stone has been used for thousands of years to create decorative spaces.
Natural stones examples:
Natural stone can be used to create uniques spaces such as Driveways, patios, front entrances, sidewalks and pool decks
Project Process for Natural Stone Installations
A typical project process for natural stone installations includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – Before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – Removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope
- Base Preparation – A properly installed and compacted hardscape base is essential for many years of use and proper water drainage
- Material Installation – Selected materials will be installed over the prepared base
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
- Sealing – If applicable, sealing project area will take place, keeping in mind that sealing can only be done if area is clean and dry
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for Natural Stone Installations
Budgeting for natural stone installations takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.