DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of softscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including mulch services.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your mulch requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Mulch services offered include:
- Old Mulch Removal – We remove existing low quality old and faded color mulch which can create mold and other types of fungus bringing damages and diseases to your flowers and plants if left unattended
- New Mulch Installation – We add new fresh mulch which enhances the look of your flower beds, helps retain moisture in the soil thereby keeping roots moist, reducing weed growth, and insulating soil providing a buffer from heat and cold temperatures
DecoMax Landscaping only uses premium grade mulch.
Mulch comes in different colours and types, DecoMax Landscaping will help you choose the right one for your property.
A typical project process for mulch services includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – If required and before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – Removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope
- Material Installation – Selected materials will be installed over the prepared base
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for mulch services takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.