DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including landscape lighting services.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your landscape lighting requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Landscape lighting can be used to highlight focal areas along driveways, walkways, patios, entrances, retaining walls, and helps keep wildlife such as racoons and skunks away during the night.
Typically, we install low voltage LED landscape lighting that is buried under soil and connected at one central location.
LED landscape lighting is a must have to keep hydro costs down.
The use of timers can also be used to turn low voltage landscape lighting on and off at pre-determined hours.
A typical project process for landscape lighting services includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – a trench will be dug out where electrical wire will be running
- Wire Installation – Low voltage wiring is buried up to a foot deep to ensure it isn’t damaged while maintaining your grounds
- Material Installation – Chosen light fixtures and on/off timers are installed as per Project Proposal as well as the transformer
- Project Inspection – all light will be tested and all trenches will be filled before leaving the site, full project inspection will take place before site clean up
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for landscape lighting services takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.