DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including interlocking stone installations.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your interlocking stone requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely manner and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Typical interlocking stone installations take place in the following areas:
- Driveways – High quality interlocking stones and proper base preparation are two important factors when installing an interlocking stone driveway
- Patios – Enhance your backyard and increase the value of your home with a beautiful interlocking stone patio
- Walkways – Interlocking stone walkways add an attractive touch to your landscape, provide great walking grip, look beautiful and are very easy to maintain
- Front Entrances – Increase your home’s curb appeal by using interlocking stone along your front entrance
- Pool Decks – DecoMax landscaping will design and install your pool deck along with non slip and non abrasive interlocking stone made ideally for pool coping and edges
- Power Washing – Refresh your existing interlocking stone back to like new status with our powerful power washing service
- Sealing Services – Sealing or resealing your interlocking stone will protect your stones from ultraviolet radiatione, salt, stains, and will give it a new “shinny wet look”
A typical project process for interlocking stone installations includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – If required, before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – Removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope
- Base Preparation – A properly installed and compacted hardscape base is essential for many years of use and proper water drainage
- Material Installation – Selected materials will be installed over the prepared base
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
- Sealing – If applicable, sealing project area will take place, keeping in mind that sealing can only be done if area is clean and dry
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for interlocking stone installations takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.