DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of softscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including flower beds services.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your flower beds requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Flower bed services offered include:
- Flower Beds Design – Design and selection of proper soil, flowers, plants, mulch, trees, and shrubs adequate for every area and season
- Flower Beds Installation – Once designed and approved, our crews work effectively and efficiently to execute design plan
A typical project process for flower bed services includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – Before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – Removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope along approved design shape
- Material Installation – Selected fresh mulch, soil, sod, and plant material will be installed as per design
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for flower beds services takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.