DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including flagstone installations.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your flagstone requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Flagstone is composed of layers of sedimentary rock formed over thousands of years, and as a result often creates unique looking spaces, both inside and outside homes.
Flag stone installation options:
- Driveways- flag stone is a very durable, great and beautiful option for high traffic areas
- Patios- with its long lasting capabilities, you will get to enjoy your patio for may years to come
- Front entrances- give your front entrance that richer look, non-slip surface makes it a great option for winter months
- Sidewalks- perfect for heavy foot traffic, flag stone is very durable
- Pool decks- smooth on the foot, non slip, extra durable, heat resistant, great beautiful option for your pool deck
Flagstone has the following properties:
- Produces mainly non-slip surfaces due to the natural texture and grittiness of the sand embedded in the stone
- Moisture resistant
- Heat resistant
- Very durable
A typical project process for flagstone installations includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – If required, before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – Removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope
- Base Preparation – A properly installed and compacted hardscape base is essential for many years of use and proper water drainage
- Material Installation – Selected materials will be installed over the prepared base
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
- Sealing – If applicable, sealing project area will take place, keeping in mind that sealing can only be done if area is clean and dry
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for flagstone installations takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.