DecoMax Landscaping offers you a wide variety of hardscape landscaping services to help you create your desired exterior home look and feel, including armor stone installations.
From initial design consultation to final installation and maintenance suggestions, DecoMax Landscaping has skilled crews to meet and exceed your armor stone requirements.
DecoMax Landscaping focuses on your core project requirements and on the little details that go along way for you to enjoy your space for many years to come.
DecoMax landscaping strives to complete your project in a timely matter and really go the distance to make your project stand out from the rest.
Armor stone is natural quarry stone chosen for its resistance to wear and erosion and often creates unique looking spaces around your home.
Armor stones come in different sizes and shapes and our team of experts will discuss and pick armor stones based on your unique project.
Armor stones can be used for:
- Landscaping Features – Armor stones enhance the look of your property by giving it a more natural look, by being used as steps, or by spreading some through out flower beds for an extra rich look
- Retaining Walls – Armor stones are a great option for retaining walls due to thier weight and strength
Project Process for Armor Stone Installations
A typical project process for armor stone installations includes the following:
1) Design Meeting
- We meet with you to discuss the scope of your project including services required, design, project areas, selection of materials, etc…
2) Project Proposal
- We present you with a Project Proposal for your review and consideration and selection of services based on your needs and wants
- Project Proposal includes pricing for your investment options
- Once finalized and accepted, Contract Agreement is signed and we begin Project Planning
3) Project Execution
- Utility Service Locates – If required, before starting your project, we have local utility services mark areas where electrical, water, or natural gas lines are located underground
- Project Space Marking – Project area is outlined with spray paint
- Excavation – If requried, removal and disposal of existing pavement, concrete, soil, and materials to be replaced in project scope
- Base Preparation – A properly installed and compacted hardscape base is essential for many years of use and proper water drainage
- Material Installation – Selected materials will be installed over the prepared base
- Project Inspection – Before site clean up and washing, we will inspect work done with you
- Site Clean up and Area Washing – Your project area will be cleaned and washed
- Sealing – If applicable, sealing project area will take place, keeping in mind that sealing can only be done if area is clean and dry
4) Project Maintenance and Care
- Our team will instruct you on how to care for and maintain your project area by giving proper instructions and tips
Budgeting for armor stone installations takes in to account selection of services required, project size, and quality and quantity of materials selected by you.
We are happy to speak with you about your unique project.